I cannot remember a tree in your front yard, only the back. I need to visit more so I am more acquainted with your house. :)
ah!!!! what!?!? umm. i thought that wasn't supposed to happen until the end of sept... well i guess wearing layers & fat people clothes will help me feel better about my growing self :) p.s. I NEED A PEDI!!!!!!
Love the picture of the tree!! I'm SO jealous...wish we had FALL like weather in Texas...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I cannot remember a tree in your front yard, only the back. I need to visit more so I am more acquainted with your house. :)
ah!!!! what!?!? umm. i thought that wasn't supposed to happen until the end of sept... well i guess wearing layers & fat people clothes will help me feel better about my growing self :)
p.s. I NEED A PEDI!!!!!!
Love the picture of the tree!! I'm SO jealous...wish we had FALL like weather in Texas...
Post a Comment