A simple Easter for us. No egg coloring or egg hunt. I need to get on that next year. Gavin helped me make a yummy dinner with ham, sweet potatoes, and the traditional deviled eggs. We invited our friends, the VanBuskirks over to share with us. Gavin did receive a basket full of goodies from the Easter bunny. He was happy about that. I love this time of year to reflect on the new growth and to celebrate out Savior's resurection















1 comment:
We did our Big Show in the fall of 2009, and I remember Halloween happening right in the middle. It was tempting to skip it, but I didn't. I know we downsized. Easter decor was downsized for us big time this year, but I don't know why. I was waiting for 3/17 to be done, and then I waited too long. Got the boxes down to get eggs and baskets out, but all I decorated is what you see on the mantle in the blog pic of the girls and their baskets. Shelly and I decided it's because we get overwhelmed thinking about putting all away. I need to be better though so I can enjoy the decor. Your Easter looked nice though even with you so busy. The Bunny basket was important, so at least you got that in, right?
Post a Comment