Today my boy turned 11.
My how the time has gone by.
This morning when I dropped him off at school I honked and yelled Gavin's here.
So that totally embarrassed him, which I wanted.
I took him pizza for lunch and he forgave me.
He requested chicken cordon bleu for dinner and creamsicle cupcakes.
After football practice he opened his presents, which were mostly books.
He is thrilled about that.
Happy Birthday Fuzzy!












2 comments:
Happy Birthday Gavin! He looks more grown than he did in the summer. Good grief! You will freak when you see Heather. Holey Moley. Those books look fun. We have Go Big or Go Home too. It looks way interesting! Sorry about the calling thing. I was in the middle of getting dinner and choir and didn't get out until 9:30 p.m. We'll call tomorrow! Love you!
Happy Belated Birthday Gavin!! Wow, he's grown so much such we left. He's SO handsome!! Looks like he had a GREAT birthday.
Post a Comment