Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow, it has been 21 years ago today that Shane and I got married.
I can't believe that. We look so young.
I'm so thankful for my hardworking hubby who became a great father somewhere in those 21 years.
I've had the best 21 years of my life.
Thanks Shane! I love you!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwww. Look at you two cuties! I've been on the couch for two days with a cold thingy. Sorry not to have called. Happy, happy anniversary!!!

Melissa said...

WOW! Michelle...you look the same. Except for the fact that now have better hair. Shane doesn't look too bad either, I guess.

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! Congrats on the 21 years!!

katie mcphee said...

holy crap! 21 years, thats amazing. you guys are awesome & i am so happy that you married shaner all those years ago. your the best shelly.
love you guys & happy anniversary {yesterday}