Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Dessert
I love fall desserts. Heck, I love any dessert. So when the evenings get cooler we turn the oven on and experiment. Gavin and I made dessert the other night. We tried these pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes. They were delicious. Shane hardly eats dessert so it is usually me and Gavin. But once in a while the next morning I see one missing even though he doesn't confess.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
ummm... holy yumminess! i think i might need to come & sneak one of those.
those look SO yummy...i'm sure they tasted yummy, too!! I wish we were having some cooler weather here...enjoy it!!
I need to try those. I have an orange brownie swirl coming up. They look super yummy too. Heather is excited for anything pumpkin flavored. It's funny that she and I share that love when it's the one thing Kelly doesn't like that she likes. Cute plate and display photo too. You are very creative with your photos.
I totally had to turn of your SCARY music. In the house by myself. Sheesh. :o
Post a Comment