Monday, February 1, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend I got to travel to Utah and witness Katie, Paul and Nora be sealed to each other at the Draper temple. It was great. We had a luncheon at the Foutz's house afterward with yummy food and got to visit with friends. I'm so happy I was able to be a part of their special day. I love their little eternal family!









3 comments:

katie mcphee said...

aw shelly. thanks so much for coming all the way to ut. it was a wonderful weekend. i love you so much.
love, kk

Melissa said...

I remember when Judy and Bill had Jessica and Jana sealed to them. It was SO sweet. I'm happy for Katie and her family. That baby is so cute!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for Katie! I loved looking at all the photos. It was great to see that picture with Tammy and Heidi. Sure miss you guys!