Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey day festivities. Well all we did was gobble till we wobbled. We gathered with the family at the Larson's and enjoyed yummy food. I'm still stuffed.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very fun! I didn't stuff myself for once, but still managed two pieces of pie. I SO need to get back to healthy eating! Glad you got to spend the day with family!

katie mcphee said...

shelly! i am so glad that you took photos... i cant believe that we didn't document nora's first thanksgiving! i love you guys & cant wait for you to be back in the farmington fold... aztec is lame.

love love love you!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I love the last picture!!

Leah Finch said...

LOVE these picutes! I really like the one of Morgan and Katie they are both BEAUTIFUL! I miss you!