Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am very grateful, humbled, and excited to be a mother. I am so thankful that I was blessed with Gavin. He and Shane gave me beautiful flowers today. It was perfect. Happy Mother's Day to all!

3 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Shelly thanks for the wonderful cookies and lemon bars....please stop making them for James sake....he might blow up! As soon as you told him at church, he came and found me and said we had to visit you for Mother's Day. Little did I know, it was for him to gourge himself....disgusting. Your a great Mom! We love you. P.S. he already started the book.

Melissa said...

Hi Sis! You and Gav look so cute! Your flowers are beautiful. I'm just so glad you made a blog post. It was a great mother's day present for me. :D Hee, hee. Your hair is WAY long. I forgot to mention I got mine CHOPPED. it's above my shoulders now and I lurve it! I will have to take a pic. Love you!

Michelle said...

Happy Late Mother's Day to you!! I just love the picture of you an Gavin. I'm glad you had a great Mother's day!!