Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankful List - Part Deux

8. My bed - I have always thought about having a nice warm bed to sleep in and that some people aren't as lucky to have one every night, especially like tonight when it is cold and windy. The last thing you do at the end of the day is get into bed and get comfortable.
9. The Gospel - I'm one of the lucky ones who have grown up in the gospel and know that I am a daughter of Heavely Father. To know that He loves me no matter what. To know that all the yuckiness and evil in the world will end someday.
10. Our jobs - I'm grateful to have our jobs to take care of our family.
11. Music - I'm thankful for all kinds of music that can uplift you, help you express yourself, or make you really think about things.
12. My nieces and nephews - I love having so many of them! They keep me young.
13. Holidays - I'm thankful for all the holidays we get to celebrate. It brings back good memories of growing up and having happy times during the holidays.
14. My hubby - I know I said my family in the beginning, but I have to say a special thanks for my hubby, who still loves me and makes me laugh after almost 19 years.

3 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Ditto to all your Thankful list.

katie mcphee said...

ah shelly! i havent gone blogger stalking lately...but i like this thankful list, i should probably do one too, but i am super lazy ;)

Melissa said...

This is a great list. We are doing our tree, but haven't put leaves up in a few nights. Dad did some with us. It was nice to hear what he was grateful for.