#1 I suck at holding grudges. I inherited this from my mom.
#2 I suck at calling my dad. I didn't even call him for his 70th birthday. I just emailed him a birthday card. How sucky is that for a daughter to do? I didn't call my mom much and now I can't ever call her. I have to remember this when I think I have all the time in the world to call. Life is too short.
#3 I suck at playing with Gavin. He is mostly on the computer, but when he is not and asks me to play, I tell him I am busy doing something else. He'll be grown before I know it and I'll wish he would play with me then.

#4 I suck at procrastinating. I want to stop now and do the rest later.
#5 I suck at not standing up for myself.
#6 I suck at having too many shoes. Who needs all these shoes? They are all cute, though.
#7 I suck at lying to my husband about how many shoes I have. And if I get a new pair and hide them for 2 weeks, when he asks me if they are new, I say no.
#8 I suck at feeding my husband. It has been too long since I made dinner.
#9 I suck at dieting. I don't even know what that word means.
#10 I suck at exercising. This goes along with #9
#11 I suck at not listening to my son (That one was from him). He has been trying to get my attention for the last 5 minutes.
#12 I suck at not sharing my feelings. I love my family, especially my neices, but don't tell them enough. Sorry you have a sucky aunt.

#13 I suck at not saying my prayers enough and telling Heavenly Father how much I am thankful for.
#14 I suck at being too anal about the house being picked up and yelling at everyone when I have to go around and pick up their stuff.
#15 I suck at communicating. I don't call my family enough.
#16 I'm a sucky friend. I don't keep in touch. That is probably why I don't have any friends.
#17 I suck because I eat when I'm depressed or stressed or happy or anytime really. That does not help my diet problem, dang it.
#18 I suck at wanting too much in life and not appreciating what I already have.
#19 I suck at the computer. I just had to re type this list because I did something and it went away. So it has taken me twice as long to suck.
#20 I am done sucking. I am changing my life. I don't want anymore tagging. It feels like I just went through a therapy session!












5 comments:
shelly! i love you! you dont suck at all :) and for the record you are an awesome aunt, irreplaceable no doubt.
thanks for taking the tagg, i loved some of those "i suck"s you had on there, they made me laugh!
love love love you!
You are ridiculous, and too hard on yourself. Your list of good things would be a mile long. Your a great mother, friend, sister-in-law, and more. We love you, even though you suck!
Katie told me I had to read your list...hilarious! I especially like your #19. I can just picture it, you are almost finished with this lame tag and dang it! everything you just spent time on is gone! That is awesome--in a sort of suckie way:)
YOU DON"T SUCK! I think the SUCK TAG LIST SUCKS!
I don't know what this is all about! Can you create an awesome tag list? I'd like that better. Then you can focus on your talents and gifts!
Post a Comment